Analytical Abilities

1. Our shcool district should not spend its money on the new Verbal Advantage reading programme. After all, our students get all the reading practice then by studying history and science. The argument about depends on which of the following assumptions?

• ক. The Verbal Advantage programme would not help the students learn history and science.
  • খ. Other reading programmes are just as effective but less expensive than the Verbal Advantage programme.
  • গ. The Verbal Advantage programme involves only reading practice.
  • ঘ. Teaching students history and science is more important than teaching them reading skills.

উত্তরঃ Teaching students history and science is more important than teaching them reading skills.

বিস্তারিত

5. All elephants are grey All mice are grey Therefore, I conclude that all all elephants are mice The argument above is invalid because--

• ক. the writer bases his argument on another argument that contains circular reasoning.
  • খ. the writer has illogically classified two disparate groups togather when there is no relationship between them, except that they both have same attribute.
  • গ. the writer has made a mistake analogy between two dissimilar quanlities.
  • ঘ. the writer has used a fallacy which involves the ambiguous description of animals by their color.

উত্তরঃ the writer has illogically classified two disparate groups togather when there is no relationship between them, except that they both have same attribute.

বিস্তারিত

6. There is a match between Bangladesh and Korea. Bangladesh is lagging behind by two goals. Last five minutes are remaining. Would Bangladesh lose? (I) In the last five minutes, Alfaz scored 3 goals. (II) Korea scored 3 goals in the match.

• ক. If you can get the answer from (I) ALONE but not from (II) alone.
  • খ. If you can get the answer from (II) ALONE but not from (I) alone.
  • গ. If you can get the answer from BOTH (I) and (II) TOGETHER, but not from I) alone or (II) alone.
  • ঘ. If EITHER statement (I) ALONE or statement (II) ALONE is sufficient.

উত্তরঃ If you can get the answer from BOTH (I) and (II) TOGETHER, but not from I) alone or (II) alone.

বিস্তারিত

7. Is avarage (arithmetic mean) score of GMAT 500? I. Half of the students scored more than 500 and half less than 500. II. Highest is 800 and lowest is 200.

• গ. If you can get the answer from BOTH (I) and (II) TOGETHER, but not from I) alone or (II) alone.

সঠিক উত্তরের জয় বিস্তারিত দেখুন

8. Of the 300 students who speak French, Russian or both, how many speak only French? I. 196 students speak both French and Russian. II. 58 students speak only Russian.

উত্তরঃ If EITHER statement (I) ALONE or statement (II) ALONE is sufficient.

বিস্তারিত

9. Total amount of Tk. 38,500 was distributed among Rahim, Karim and Sohana? I. Rahim gets 2/9 of what the other two get. II. Karim gets 3/11 of what the other two get.

উত্তরঃ If you can get the answer from BOTH (I) and (II) TOGETHER, but not from I) alone or (II) alone.

বিস্তারিত

10. The percentage increase in sales in 1993 over the previous year was maximum for which class of vehicles?

• ক. CLASS III
  • খ. CLASS I
  • গ. CLASS IV
  • ঘ. CLASS II

উত্তরঃ CLASS II

বিস্তারিত

15. If in 2000 there were 61,00 people living per square mile in Mirpur, what is the approximately area of Mirpur?

• ক. 15 sq miles
  • খ. 18 sq miles
  • গ. 21 sq miles
  • ঘ. 30 sq miles

উত্তরঃ 30 sq miles

বিস্তারিত

18. What is the appeoximate growth of sales of B5?

• ক. 18%
  • খ. 21%
  • গ. 23%
  • ঘ. 27%

উত্তরঃ 27%

বিস্তারিত

20. How many Taka did Suvarna start with?

• ক. Tk. 60
  • খ. Tk. 34
  • গ. Tk. 66
  • ঘ. Tk. 28

উত্তরঃ Tk. 66

বিস্তারিত

21. Who started with the lowest amount?

• ক. Suvarna
  • খ. Tara
  • গ. Salma
  • ঘ. Sonia

উত্তরঃ Sonia

বিস্তারিত

22. Who started with the highest amount?

• ক. Suvarna
  • খ. Tara
  • গ. Salma
  • ঘ. Sonia

উত্তরঃ Suvarna

বিস্তারিত

23. What was the amount with Salma at the end of the second round?

• ক. Tk. 36
  • খ. Tk. 72
  • গ. Tk. 16
  • ঘ. None of these

উত্তরঃ Tk. 36

বিস্তারিত

24. Which of the following is an acceptable group of four employees?

• ক. A,C,E and D
  • খ. B,D,C and G
  • গ. B,D,E and F
  • ঘ. B,D,A and F

সঠিক উত্তরের জয় বিস্তারিত দেখুন

There are no comments yet.
Authentication required

You must log in to post an answer.